Topics in this newsletter include:
- Innovative Rovenstine Lecture by AUA Member: Dr. James Eisenach
- Educational Advisory Board Report: OpenAnesthesia: From Humble Beginnings to Adaptive Education
- Take Your AUA Membership to the Next Level!
- Congratulations to the New AUA Members from the Second Round of 2015 Nominations!
- UCSF Hosts AUA 63rd Annual Meeting
- AUA 63rd Annual Meeting Schedule-at-a-Glance
- Call for Abstracts for the AUA 63rd Annual Meeting
- Triple Your Educational Opportunities in San Francisco!
- Scientific Advisory Board Report: Aging-Related Postoperative Cognitive Dysfunction: Is Hypoxia at the Center of It All?
- AUA Member Dr. George A. Mashour Named First Anesthesiologist to Direct a CTSA Institute
- AUA Officers and Councilors-at-Large, AUA Advisory Boards, Committees and Representatives
- AUA Communications and Website Committee