April 28 is Aligned Meeting Day
The attendees of the IARS, AUA and SOCCA Annual Meetings will have the opportunity to take advantage of a special Aligned Meeting and SOCCA Focus on Critical Care Day on Saturday, April 28. The thought leaders in academic anesthesiology will present a wide selection of robust education sessions highlighting pioneering topics in anesthesia and celebrating advances in education, science, research and the art of anesthesiology.
Aligned Meeting Day Agenda includes:
- T.H. Seldon Memorial Lecture: Personalizing Health Care in the Era of Big Data
- Alignment Symposium: Mitochondria and Bioenergetics in Health and Disease: It’s Not Just A Power Failure
- IARS Scholars’ Program
- Problem-Based Learning Discussion: AUA: Why Study Time Doesn’t Always Lead to Learning: How Do We Help the Struggling Trainee?
- Problem-Based Learning Discussion: AUA: Getting to the Heart of the Matter: Perioperative-Focused Cardiac and Pulmonary
- Ultrasound, and The Hemodynamically Unstable
- IARS, AUA, and SOCCA Alignment Reception